Information & Research through Membership
Library services, publications, and research keep AFP members up to date on the latest information on fundraising practices.
AFP's highly acclaimed bi-monthly magazine Advancing Philanthropy examines issues facing fundraisers and the philanthropic process. It includes enlightening interviews, how-to articles, current research, and information on public policy.
- The AFP Fundraising Resource Center staff are available to research and locate answers to your fundraising questions from over 3,200 reference works.
- AFP monitors legislative and regulatory issues that affect fundraising and philanthropy and keeps members informed through Legislative Updates and Action Alerts.
- Directory of Consultants and Resource Partner Pages is a comprehensive annual listing of consultants and resource partners ready to meet your organization's needs.
- AFP's Career Profile examines member demographics, career trends, salaries, and experience. Find out about the members of your profession.
- AFP members have access to the AFP Membership Directory online through the Member Gateway. This members-only benefit is an important networking and resource tool.